Rafting down the Ubaye, the last river without a dam in the Southern Alps.
Along the water, you will discover the many rapids that make up this route between Barcelonnette and the lake of Serre Ponçon.
Guided rafting descents: for maximum pleasure in complete safety.
Duration 1h30/ 2h, 8 km with jumps and white water swimming.
- Up-market equipment (neopren 2 pieces wet-suit with neopren ankle boots, life jacket, helmet)
- Locker room
- Backing qualified staff (State licence)
- Shuttle minibus
- A whole rafting downhill designed especially for you, plus a floating session (swimming down a rapid) and a jumping session from a rock.
- Goggle cord
Rafting down the Ubaye requires you to be in good physical shape, to be able to swim 25 m and to immerse yourself.
Bring a swimsuit, a towel and if necessary a cord to attach your glasses.
Degressive rates : from 8 ps (- 2 €/ps), from 14 ps (- 4 €/ps).
On site : bars (draught beers), snack bar (Italian specialities) and restaurant (pizzas and local salads).
Accomodation : Camping River (on site) and Gîte de Méolans (2.5 km away).
For those who stay ashore : Lac du Lauzet (accessible PRM, supervised swimming, SUP rentals).
We look forward to seeing you at our base in the Ubaye Valley.
A top-of-the-range equipment is given to you: booties + neoprene suit + helmet + life jacket.
A state-certified guide will give you a complete briefing with technical and safety instructions.
You embark on a pure pleasure descent where you will be offered a whitewater swim and a jump of several meters with the unforgettable crossing of the Gorges du Lauzet.
At the end of the tour, we board a minibus to return to the starting point.
- Decreasing rates from 8 ps.
- Our base on the waterfront for an immediate departure
- Accessible from 5 years old
- A jump from 3 to 6 m and a swim down a rapids in each run.
See you soon
04430 Méolans Revel