Reserved for the initiated, this descent from our base will allow you to kayak down the entire classic Ubaye course.
The warm-up zone is very short, so you will quickly find yourself in the thick of things.
Alone or in pairs, this will be a good test of physical and psychological fitness, and for couples also a good way to strengthen their bonds or break them more easily.
- A beautiful guide who knows the Ubaye well
- A nice inflatable boat and paddle
- A neoprene suit (Long John)
- A windbreaker or neoprene jacket
- Slippers for walking in and out of the water
- A life jacket and a helmet
- Shuttle bus to return
- A good dose of motivation
- A goggle cord
- A thermolactil top (optional) like this one
The complete descent by kayak-air of the classic Ubaye route requires you to be in good physical shape on the day of the activity.
You must be aware that if you swim unexpectedly, even if you follow the instructions, it is not uncommon to hit the rocks which can sometimes leave you with some colourful epidermal memories!
In any case, it is essential to be able to swim at least 25 m and to be comfortable in short dives.
See you soon